Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site
This website is intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom only. The site is not applicable to residents/investors of other countries because the law in other countries may restrict the distribution of the information and products available on this website.
Changes to our Site
Lucida Group Limited (hereafter referred to as” the Group”) may update the site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on this site may be out of date at any given time, and the Group are under no obligation to update this website and do not guarantee that the site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- The Group will endeavour to ensure that this website is accessible for 24 hours a day. However, it will not be liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis. The Group may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice. The Group will not be liable to you if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Group are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s)from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence todo so from us or our licensors.
Changes to Terms and Records of Agreements
Data Protection and Privacy Statement
- All personal information you supply to the Group will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended) and thePrivacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive Regulations 2003).
- The Group will monitor your use of this website and any resultant information may be used by the Group for its internal business purposes or in accordance with the rules of any applicable regulatory or self-regulatory organisation.
Limitation of Our Liability
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- The Group and other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising.
- The publication of the information provided on this website by theGroup does not constitute a recommendation that you enter into any particular transaction nor a representation that any product and/or service detailed on this website is suitable or appropriate for you.
- Certain products and/or services detailed on this website may involve risks, and unless you have fully understood all such risks and independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you, you should not enter into any transactions.
- The Group will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- The Group assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- The Group have established this website in England. English Law shall govern its use at all times and, in the event of a dispute, relevant parties shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the EnglishCourts.
- Information contained on this website is provided for information purposes only and the Group will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that it is accurate at the date of publication.
- However, because of the nature of the Internet, there may be circumstances in which errors or omissions in the information may occur which are beyond the reasonable control of the Group. For example, unauthorised access by a third party.
- Consequently, the Group will not be liable for loss or damages arising from the use of or reliance upon any information contained on this website, unless the accuracy of the information has been checked with and confirmed in writing by an authorised representative of, the Group before reliance is placed upon it.
Linking to Our Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site without our express prior written permission.
Links to Third Party websites
- Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and such links do not constitute an endorsement, authorisation, or affiliation by the Group with respect to such third party website. When you activate these links you will leave this website. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on third party websites or the availability of those websites and we are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so entirely at your own risk.
Ownership of website
This site is provided and owned by:
Lucida Group Limited
Registered company number: 11197852
Registered address: St James House, 27-43 Eastern Road, Romford, Essex, United Kingdom, RM1 3NH
Product Terms and Conditions
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- The Group do not guarantee that the site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The Group will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- The Group will take all reasonable steps, including encryption, to ensure that any personal information you provide is kept secure. However, because of the nature of the Internet, and the fact that it is not a secure system, the Group cannot and do not guarantee that personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.Consequently, your privacy cannot be guaranteed.
- The images, logos and names on this website which identify LucidaGroup Limited, a Lucida Group company or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Lucida Group and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of the Group or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.